Friday 30 April 2021

Christa's Colors - some progress

Life has been busy this month, particularly with work and associated travel, so not a lot of progress was made on the quilting front, but I have met my OMG of getting the yellow and purple bits of Christa's Colors quilted and moved on to some of the green.  I'm still having thread breakage issues while doing FMQ which has dulled my enjoyment of the process.  However here are some pictures showing what I did manage to achieve:


 And the start of filling the green wedges:


I am also now fully vaccinated against Covid-19 which is a relief with my business travel commitments, some of them due to be international this summer by the looks of things.

One of my sourdough loaves was really pretty this month too:


1 comment:

  1. Progress is good! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete