Tuesday 28 February 2017

En Provence top completed, OMG achieved!

As you may have noticed I didn't do much (anything) on En Provence last week, even though it is my February OMG.  Somehow I just couldn't settle to a long session on that single large quilt, hence the various scrap blocks made as procrastination projects. On Sunday afternoon, with only two more whole days of February left, I finally laid all the rows out and pressed the seams in the desired directions ready to assemble the centre and managed to reach that goal before needing to cook dinner.



Monday's task was making and attaching the borders.  Once I am happy with the layout of the blocks I pin little numbered Post-It notes to help me keep track, this is why:


Numbered "flags" help keep my pieces in the correct order
Note, like with Macavity, there is no sign of the perpetrator.....

I know to expect the "help" and try to keep him out of the area and with careful pinning, sewing and pressing eventually I reached this stage:



My En Provence quilt top is complete and I have achieved my February One Monthly Goal (OMG)!

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is gorgeous! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! My February OMG was also finishing En Provence!

    ReplyDelete