Wednesday 1 March 2017

Hot Peppers!

It is the beginning of a new month and therefore time to set myself a new One Monthly Goal. After the fairly mammoth task of completing my En Provence quilt top in February my goal for March is more modest.  At the Stitch Your Art Out quilt retreat last April the mystery quilt clues led to an attractive 5 block table runner. 
After getting home, on mature reflection, I realised that this was bigger than I needed so I split it into a two block table topper and a three block runner, after adding borders they were just the right size for my coffee table and sideboard.  I quilted the smaller one and have started quilting the larger one, but they have been stalled since, at a guess, last October. 


My goal for March is to finish these completely - quilt, bind and label.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so attractive! Good luck! I look forward to seeing this finish!

    ReplyDelete