After some serious procrastination, and lots of progress on other projects, I finally finished sewing down the binding and adding the labels to my table runners yesterday achieving my March One Monthly Goal. That was three days before the deadline, which is pretty good for me. The smaller one I finished earlier in March. Here is the longer one in place.
And covered with all the stuff including our younger son's youth league bowling trophies for this year
Just to show I did actually get the labels done too!
Thank you to Elm Street Quilts for the virtual kick up the pants to get at least one thing done each month! These two projects were also on my UFO list, so I have crossed TWO projects off of that this month - woo hoo!